- We never ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We never share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect rights.
- We never store personal information unless required the operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
1.What we collect
- Full Name
- Work Email
- Phone No
- Zip Code
5.What do we do with the information we collect?
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you respond to enquiries or to provide notices you regarding of websites or the provision of services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access(where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Vinci360° may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what's going on, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us using the contact details provided below.