This policy outlines the information we collect from you — and what we do with it. Vinci360° collects personal information you number of different ways. For example, when you download one of products, receive services from us or use one of our websites (including www.msrcosmos.com). At Vinci360°, we consider your privacy to extremely important to us. Are fundamental principles that follow in relation to your personal information:
- We never ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We never share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect rights.
- We never store personal information unless required the operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
1.What we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you
- Full Name
- Work Email
- Phone No
- Zip Code
When you register use certain parts of websites, register for free accounts, may ask for personal information such your full name, email address, mobile no and password.
When you register for services or purchase any product from Vinci360°, we may ask for information such as your email address, billing address, and credit card information. Credit card information is processing your transaction. Please note that we may use a third party payment processing merchant to process your payments.
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep record that correspondence and information.
5.What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you respond to enquiries or to provide notices you regarding of websites or the provision of services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access(where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Vinci360° may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what's going on, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us using the contact details provided below.
7.When do we disclose your Personal Data to third parties?
Please note that we may disclose your Personal Data when required to do so by law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a valid governmental request.
8.Questions or Concerns
If you questions or concerns regarding privacy in connection with the Services, please send us detailed message at Contact here will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
This Software License Agreement shall be valid for duration which the Software is subscribed by Client via the Marketplace.
Provided the Client has paid to Vinci360° the applicable training fees (not included in Marketplace fees), Vinci360° shall provide it Client with Software implementation training program in conformity with Vinci360° training terms and conditions
Vinci360° shall provide for technical assistance exclusively by email, Vinci360° shall make best efforts to reply the any technical assistance request with forty-eight (48) business hours of receipt the request. Data Deletion If you would like to delete your data, please contact us using the email (email@example.com). We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and will delete your data as required by applicable law.