This policy outlines the information we collect from you — and what we do with it. Vinci360° collects personal information from you in a number of different ways. For example, when you download one of our products, receive services from us or use one of our websites (including www.msrcosmos.com). At Vinci360°, we consider your privacy to be extremely important to us.These are the fundamental principles that we follow in relation to your personal information:
- We never ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We never share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We never store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
1.What we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you
- Full Name
- Work Email
- Phone No
- Zip Code
When you register to use certain parts of our websites, register for free accounts, we may ask for personal information such as your full name, email address, mobile no and a password.
When you register for services or purchase any product from Vinci360°, we may ask for information such as your email address, billing address, and credit card information. Credit card information is only used in processing your transaction. Please note that we may use a third party payment processing merchant to process your payments.
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information.
5.What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access(where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Vinci360° may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what's going on, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us using the contact details provided below.
7.Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy in connection with the Services, please send us a detailed message at Contact here we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
This Software License Agreement shall be valid for the duration for which the Software is subscribed by the Client via the Marketplace.
Provided the Client has paid to Vinci360° the applicable training fees (not included in the Marketplace fees), Vinci360° shall provide the Client with its Software implementation training program in conformity with Vinci360° training terms and conditions
Vinci360° shall provide for technical assistance exclusively by email, Vinci360° shall make its best efforts to reply to any technical assistance request within forty-eight (48) business hours of receipt of the request